There are many different skins available in Splitgate. Skins are attractive aesthetic accessories that you can use to customize weapons in the game. In this article, we will show you how you can get these skins.
How to Get Skins in Splitgate?
Check out the different ways you can get skins in Splitgate with these steps.
Getting Skins in Splitgate Through Referrals
- You will be given 3 skins for absolutely free if you successfully complete the referral battle pass in Splitgate.
- To do this, you will need to invite around 5 referrals.
- Referrals will earn you skins like the Ritual Legendary Plasma Rifle, Wildfire Legendary SMG, and the Racer Epic Pistol.
If like me, you do not have any friends, there are other ways you can get skins in Splitgate. Let’s check them out.
- One of the easiest and most obvious ways you can get skins in Splitgate is to level up.
- You can do so by completing challenges in the game. These challenges are usually simple.
- Playing these challenges will give you sniper skins, shotgun skins, pistol skins, melee skins, and rifle skins among others.
- Challenges include getting 30 kills with a Sniper Rifle and getting 50 kills with a Sniper Rifle.
- By logging in to Splitgate every day, you will earn XP among other rewards.
- Over a period of time, you will be able to use these rewards to increase your rank in the game.
- Doing so will give you unlockable reward drops.
- These drops will help you acquire weapon skins.
Drops From Rewards
- You can also acquire skins for your weapons through drops that you will get once you complete challenges.
- Completing challenges will also help you get legendary skins for absolutely free.
- Finishing a challenge will also help you get XP. Over a period of time, you can collect and use these points to get new items in the reward center.
These were all of the methods you can use to unlock and acquire skins in Splitgate. You can choose to use either of these methods or all of them to give your weapons some cool skins.
If you liked this article, check out how to complete the Pantheon race in Splitgate.