If you play Splitgate, you will find the Pantheon race in the game’s training mode. This race requires you to give your best as it depends on how quickly you can complete it. In this article, we will show what the Pantheon race is and how you can play and finish it.
What is the Pantheon Race in Splitgate?
It will need you to collect all of the oddballs and discoballs in the map. You will have to collect these items in as little time as possible. This race requires you to move around the map rapidly.
How to Do the Pantheon Race?
To learn how to complete the Pantheon race, keep reading the steps below. With these steps, you will be able to complete this race really quickly. This race is split into three sections. We will get into each section and how you need to complete it.
First Section in Splitgate Pantheon Race
- As soon as you begin the race, you will find yourself spawning into a room.
- Once you spawn into the room, you will need to place a portal on the second floor of the same room. You have to place this portal towards the right of the room.
- Now, you need to place the second portal on the first floor of the room. You need to make sure that this portal is placed directly under the first portal.
- Once you do so, make sure to keep grabbing the oddballs that will come your way.
- After this, move onto the second floor via the portal.
- You will need to make a portal at a heightened position in the room. It is advisable to place this portal in the middle of the room.
- As you exit the portal, you will find a small door that resembles a panel.
- You will have to place a yellow portal on this panel.
- Once you finish placing this yellow portal, you will have to place a purple portal beneath you.
- As you leave this portal, you should find an oddball.
- Now, you will move on to the second section of the Pantheon race.
- Now, you will arrive at the second section of the Pantheon race.
- As you return from the previous portal, you have to take a left turn. Once you do so, you will have to make a purple portal right in the center of the Pantheon.
- Once you complete this portal, head back straight and pick up the oddball that will appear right in front of you.
- After you pick up the oddball, you will need to jump right off the cliff. As you jump, head towards the left.
- Once you jump, you will spot a blue panel underneath you. You will need to place a yellow portal on this panel.
- Entering this portal will see you exit out of the purple portal you had earlier made in the Pantheon.
- As you exit the portal, you will find a room towards your left. In this room, you will have to place a purple portal inside.
- Here, you will find an oddball heading towards you. Make sure to collect it.
- Now, head inside the room and turn left. In this room, place a yellow portal on the left wall. You will need to do this as you head into the purple portal that you had made earlier.
- You will receive another oddball here. Make sure to collect it.
- As you head outside, you will find yourself in a corridor. You need to place a portal in the end of this corridor.
- Now, come back out through the purple portal you had made earlier.
- Collect the oddball you will find here. You will now find yourself on the other side of the balcony.
- As you begin to head outside, you will find two boxes. You will have to place a yellow box portal on the box that is closest to you.
- Place a purple portal on the other box.
- Now, pick up the oddball and head out through the yellow portal.
- Now, you will make it to the third and final section of the Pantheon race.
Third & Final Section
- In the third and final section of the Pantheon race, you will need to use a jetpack to reach a ridge.
- Pick up the oddball you will find here and head inside the Pantheon. Go through the hole located in the center of the room.
- Create a purple portal towards the end of the corridor. Also, make a yellow portal on the right.
- You will now have to triple portal. Just as you head out of the purple portal, you will have to create a portal just under the oddball located on the tiny panel.
- Now, head down the portal you created earlier.
And this is how you can complete the Pantheon race in Splitgate. As you can see, the process to do so is quite tricky. However, if you follow the steps mentioned in this article, you will be able to complete the race in record time!
If you liked this article, check out this guide on how the ranked system in Splitgate works.