There are 30 levels that you have to climb up in the Outriders game. While in the demo players could reach only the 7th level the complete game has uncapped the actual limits. A Higher Level obviously means better resources. However, the difficulty does go up too significantly. Players who have experienced the pre-release demo can attest to this. The World Tiers have also been unlocked all the way until Tier 15. In this guide, we tell you how you can climb through the ranks quickly and learn how to Level Up fast in Outriders.
How to Level Up quickly in Outriders
- The best way to Level Up fast is to gain XP quickly.
- To Level Up Fast in Outriders, you need to farm XP.
- One of the main ways that you can Level Up fast is by setting the World Tier to the maximum possible level and completing quests.
- Doing so ensures that you get more EXP for every enemy that you kill.
- The next step that you can undertake is to redo two missions that gain you high XP.
- The first mission to farm XP quickly is the one where you have to defeat Chrysaloid. There is a blindspot for Chrysaloid’s attack right next to its face on the left behind a brick wall. In the second round of this fight, you have to aim directly at its heart from underneath. You can also play this mission in World Tier 1 and you will get the same amount of EXP.
- After this, complete the Payback mission again where you have to beat Captain Reiner.
- These 2 missions are the best ways to gain max XP and Level Up easily.
- Another thing players can do to Level Up and increase their XP is to keep playing Side Quests and expeditions.
- Expeditions are another good method to gain more XP and Level Up.
- Following these steps will help you Level Up fast in Outriders.
These Expeditions and side quests usually drop rare and legendary weapons. So that is an added bonus. Urgent tasks are also a good way to farm XP.
This is everything you need to know about how to level up fast and gain XP quickly in Outriders. While you are here do not miss out on having a look at how to Respec Class Points and learning how to Trade Items.