Dinkum is a life-sim farming game that involves every activity done on the farm. Start and grow your civilization to prosper your island with a growing economy. It is a very relaxing and feel-good game. Farming is one of the less intense jobs that can be done in this game. This game provides players with the ability to produce sugar through sugar cane farming. Here’s our guide that can help you get sugar in Dinkum.
How to Get Sugar in Dinkum
Various non-playable characters are responsible for specific activities in-game. Rayne is the NPC who is responsible for farming activities. She plays a very important role in getting us a bag of sugar. Go through the steps below to get sugar in Dinkum:
- Rayne is the NPC from whom we get seeds for plants. Be friends with her and make her a permanent resident of your island.
- Go to Fletch’s tent and purchase a Farming License for 250 PP so that you get access to Rayne’s goods.
- Purchase a watering can for $10,000 and a hoe for $800 from her.
- Now, purchase sugar cane seeds from her for farming.
- Plant the sugar cane seeds on your farm.
- Grow them correctly and harvest them when they are ready.
- Craft a Grain Mill for 4x Gum Wood Plank, 4x Old Gear, 2x Copper Bar, and 1x Old Wheel.
- Take the harvested sugar cane near the Grain Mill.
- Insert the sugar cane into the Grain Mill to start the process.
- After the process is complete, a bag of sugar will pop out.
- Right click to collect the bag of sugar.
This is how you produce sugar in Dinkum, it can be used for self-consumption or for selling. If you find this article helpful, then make sure to check out our guide on Dinkum Farming Guide.