No Man’s Sky is a really expansive game with infinite resources, there are millions of planets to go and explore. The new Living Ship update brought new things among with it including Quicksilver. This guide will show you how to get Quicksilver in No Man’s Sky.
How to Get Quicksilver in No Man’s Sky
The best thing about No Man’s Sky is the fact that it has no microtransactions, but this is where the problems begin to surface when it comes to getting Quicksilver.
- To get Quicksilver, you will need access to the Nexus, this is the place where players can interact with each other and get missions or trade things.
- You will need to go to Space Anamoly to get to the Nexus.
- Once you are here, you can find tons of missions for you, you also get the chance to earn Quicksilver by completing the specific mission for it.
- The most Quicksilver you can hold at a single amount of time is 3, and you will have to wait until the next day for the next mission to unlock.
- If you are saving up to buy a Void Egg in No Man’s Sky, it should take you about 15 days by completing missions every day. Sadly, there are no other methods in No Man’s Sky to farm Quicksilver other than this method.
You can use Quicksilver to purchase some of the best armor pieces and other things No Man’s Sky has to offer. This is all there is to know about how to get Quicksilver in No Man’s Sky. Make sure that you check out other guides and features only at GamerTweak.