Back 4 Blood has cards in-game that provide a lot of in-game mechanic adjustments based on what cards you hold. In this guide, we’ll go over how you can earn more cards in B4B.
How to Get More Cards in Back 4 Blood
You can get more cards in Back 4 Blood by spending supply points on supply lines and unlocking achievements that earn you cards along the way. In addition to spending points on supply lines and unlocking achievements to earn more cards in Back 4 Blood, simply playing through the B4B campaign and opening white boxes using copper can earn you quite some Cards and more in Back 4 Blood. Here are some more tips and tricks you can use.
Tips and Tricks to Find More Cards B4B
You’ve got a total of 152 cards you can unlock in back 4 Blood. You can get these 152 cards in 3 main ways as mentioned above. Here are some tips and tricks you can use to increase your collection of cards in Back 4 Blood.
- Grind through the campaign.
- The campaign acts as a pathway to not just directly getting you cards, but also earns you copper and supply points.
- Playing the campaign itself can earn you more cards than you’d expect.
- These 2 in-game currencies are used to open white boxes and make purchases from the supply lines respectively.
- Moreover, ensure you keep an eye on your accomplishments.
- Some of these accomplishments will earn you more cards n Back 4 Blood.
- Once you get a good amount of cards and have unlocked supply points, you can concentrate on your deck.
- It’s crucial that you carefully calculate the best outcomes your cards can allocate in a deck.
- It’s worthy to mention that if your entire team uses the money grabber utility card, you’ll earn significantly more copper as it stacks.
- This means not only do you have more white boxes to open, but also that you have more cards to earn easily.
- Moreover, also pay attention to the difficulty levels of B4B to see which one returns you more cards.
- Furthermore, you need to be patient.
- Constructing an ideal and well-set deck will take some time.
- Ensure you spend some hours in B4B until you figure out what your strengths and weaknesses are in correspondence with the cards you hold.
That’s pretty much all there is to know about how you can get and unlock more cards in Back 4 Blood. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. If you like playing B4B, here’s a guide to help if you’re facing the line 258 fatal error in Back 4 Blood.