No Man’s Sky’s new update brings tons of new things and among this is a new spaceship called Living Ship. The Living Ship literally looks something out of a horror anime show and you can travel the universe in this thing. This guide will show you how to get Living Ships in No Man’s Sky.
How to Get Living Ship in No Man’s Sky
The Living Ships are biological spaceships that you can use to travel the universe and explore the never-ending places in No Man’s Sky. They do have a peculiar appearance though, with tentacles protruding out of them.
If you want to get Living Ships in No Man’s Sky, there are multiple ways in which you can do that but it comes down so how much No Man’s Sky you have been playing lately.
- Before you begin, you will need to summon Space Anamoly, as you enter the Space Anamoly you will need to visit the Quicksilver Synthesis Companion.
- You can recognize Quicksilver Synthesis Companion by his weird looks, he is a bug-eyed NPC and it shouldn’t be hard to find him, he usually frequents places around the landing pad.
- You will then need to buy the Void Egg, this is necessary to get the Livings Ship, you will need to shell out about 3,200 Quicksilver in order to get the Void Egg. This should, however, take you around 15 days, sadly there is no way to farm Quicksilver in No Man’s Sky.
- After you are done with your purchase of the Void Egg, it will stay in your inventory. All you have to do now is keep warping from one place to other, you could alternatively use this time to complete other missions.
- After a while you will receive a message on your communicator, this will start the mission called “Melody of the Egg”.
- The melody of the Egg requires you to collect 12 different transmissions, these transmissions appear randomly and are hard to predict.
- With each transmission, you get a number and a glyph. Make sure that you note down the information in the glyph and note down the number too.
- You will need to collect all the 12 different glyphs and once you have you will need to enter them into a Portal in the order the messages, this will lead you to a new Planet where you will get another message.
- This new message will take you to a building somewhere in the universe, and inside this building, you will get the message, “Watch for us in the stars.”
After this, you will need to return to space and fly at the space of pulse speed until you detect an anomaly. Once this happens, drop out of pulse speed and you will see and flying a living ship, which will kick off the Starbirth mission.
The Void Egg in your possession will start giving you a star system coordinates that you have to follow. Follow the clues and you will soon be directed to repair a downed living ship.
After completing this mission, you will get your very own Living Ship. This is all there is to know about how to get the Living Ship in No Man’s Sky.