Flying is one of the most exciting things you can do in Monster Hunter Stories 2. If you find a Monstie with the ability to fly, you too can soar in the clouds in this game. In this article, we will show you how you can do so.
Can You Fly in Monster Hunter Stories 2?
Check out how you can fly in Monster Hunter Stories 2 with the steps below:
- As mentioned earlier, you will need Monsties with the ability to fly in order to do so yourself.
- To acquire these Monsties, you will need a flying mount.
- However, you will only find such Monsties in the later stages of the game. Most of the monsters in the initial stages of the game are ground monsters.
- The closest you can come to flying in the initial stages of the game are monsters like the Velocidrome and the Palamute. These monsters have the ability to jump and climb vines respectively.
- Flying around in the game will allow you to cover large distances very quickly.
- You will be able to explore areas that jumping or walking would not allow you to.
- Some of the monsters that you can use to fly around in Monster Hunter Stories 2 are Rathalos, Azure Rathalos and Pink Rathian among others.
- Of these monsters, you will be able to find and acquire the Rathalos the earliest.
- You can acquire Rathanos eggs by forcing the monster to retreat in battle. To do this, you can use paintballs.
Flying in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is definitely a fun and exciting experience. It helps you access locations in the game in a unique way. To fly in the game, you will need to be patient and progress to acquire Monsties with the flying ability.
Now that you know how to fly, check out how to combine items in Monster Hunter Stories 2.