Honkai Star Rail Warp Trotter Locations: How To Find Them All
Like you, many players are on the hunt to find the Warp Trotter creatures in HRS. However, don’t mistake these little pigs for your friend. They are pretty fast and can summon other enemies to fight you in battle. They are very quick and escape whenever they get the chance. Defeating the Warp Trotter can be tricky, but it’s surely worth it. These creatures tend to drop 60 Stellar Jades once defeated. Moreover, capturing enough of them can also complete some achievements easily. With that in mind, let’s look at the locations to find & defeat the Warp Trotter in Honkai Star Rail.
All Honkai Star Rail Warp Trotter Locations
In Honkai Star Rail, you can find Warp Trotter in various locations of Jarilo-VI, Herta Space Station & Xianzhou Luofu. In these maps, the creature spawns at a particular spot, such as Robot Settlement, Rivet Town, Storage Zone & more. So for your convenience, below we have mentioned all the spawn locations to save you some time.
Jarilo-VI Warp Trotters Spawn Locations
- At the Outlying Snow Plains, explore the edges on the long slope, and that’ll do the trick.
- In Robot Settlement’s 2nd Floor, a Warp Trotter is found near the south of Svarog’s Base.
- In Rivet Town, near the corridor located on the southeastern side of the map.
- Explore the northern part of Great Mine, and you’ll be good to go.
- In Everwinter Hill, proceed through the path that leads from the Central Platform.
- In Backwater Pass, head to the Leisure Plaza first and then go in the southeast direction. And in a corridor, you’ll find this speedy creature.
- At the Corridor of Fading Echoes, head to the southwest corner and explore the corridor.
- At Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone in the center of the southern Space Anchor.
Xianzhou Luofu Spawn Locations
- In Cloudford’s 1st Floor, explore the central part of the northern space anchor.
- In Stargazer Navalia, explore the center part, and behind some locked doors, you’ll find the creature. This is one of the hard-to-reach locations to capture a Warp Trotter in Honkai Star Rail.
- You’ll find another pig at the Southeastern corner of the Artisanship Commission while exploring the area.
Herta Space Station Spawn Locations
- At the Base Zone, you can easily find one Warp Trotter in the upper corridors of the reception center.
- In Storage Zone’s 1st Floor, explore the southwest space anchor.
- On the Supply Zone’s 2nd Floor, you can find the last creature in the antechamber in the map’s center.
If you still have trouble tracking these creatures down, head to the region mentioned. And Open your map; once done, click on the Treasure Chest icon on the top left side of your screen. After that, it’ll drop a menu where you can select the Warp Trotter option to reveal the location of the creature present in the current region.
How to Approach & Defeat Warp Trotter in HSR
Once you find one Warp Trotter in the mentioned locations in Honkai Star Rail, you’ll have to approach them quickly. If you choose to be slow and steady, they’ll escape and you’ll have to try again by teleporting to the nearest waypoint. After approaching them quickly, strike hard to initiate a battle. In the battle, the pig will summon more enemies to fight, but we recommend you focus on the creature. Or else it’ll use one of its abilities and escape by diving into a golden portal during the battle. Warp Trotter’s weaknesses are Physical, Quantum & Imaginary attacks, so make sure you take good advantage of that.
As mentioned earlier, the Warp Trotter drops 60x Stellar Jade once defeated. On the other hand, capturing these pigs for the first time will reward you with Tindalos Piggy achievement. And on the 10th time, you’ll receive a Phase ATM achievement, giving you a chance to bag more Stellar Jades.
That covers all the locations to find & defeat Warp Trotter in Honkai Star Rail. If you’re looking forward to unlocking more units, check out how to get more Warps in the game. Also, take a look at look at the HSR Tier List to choose the best character for the battles.