Gacha Club game created by Lunime is another game in the Gacha series, which includes Gacha Studio, and is the sister game of Gacha Life where the location is changed to the club, with a different background with 10 main characters and 90+ extra characters. In this players can play roles, customize, dress-up characters, and more. Similar to the sister game, it also has a feature that lets you chat online. However, for some reason, if you want to hide your name in the chat maybe for the sake of privacy, this guide will walk you through how to hide your name in Gacha Club via easy steps.
How to Hide Name in Gacha Club
In Gacha Club you can hide the name by toggling the chat style which is located in the chat settings. Follow the below steps to do it.
- Click on the Other option in the menu.
- Now, on the Other menu, click on the chat to open chat settings.
- Next, on the chat style, click on the right button to change the chat style.
- Look at the above space to see the chat style and choose the one with one name mentioned. (for us, it was style 2 where the name was hidden),
- Once done, you can go back and continue with your game.
And now your name will be hidden when you message in the chat server, with only your chats being visible to other players. This becomes a really helpful feature if you want to keep it low in the game.
That’s everything you need to know on how to hide your name in Gacha Club. If you find this guide helpful, check out our articles on the best Gacha games to play on iOS and Android, or learn here to import characters in Gacha Club.