Hogwarts Legacy has many challenges to do and treasure maps to solve, but how to find Henrietta’s Map? Treasure maps like these point to hidden loot and rewards that can be claimed once found. Exploring feels engaging and fun in Hogwarts Legacy since such activities are spread out across its open world. Let’s take a look at how you can find and solve one of such maps, which is Henrietta’s Map.
How to find and solve Henrietta’s Map in Hogwarts Legacy
In order to start finding Henrietta’s Map, you will need to have progressed much farther in the game. You will need to have explored the southern part of the map where Poidsear Coast lies. Getting to this part of the map will require you to go through a chokepoint that is filled with enemies, so be warned.
How to find Henrietta’s Treasure Map
- Once you are in the Poidseer Coast region of the map, head towards the Poidseer Castle Floo Flame. You will find a castle that is crawling with enemies. Clear out this castle of all enemies then you can search for the map.
- After the Poidseer Castle has been cleared, head over to the tents right outside the castle. Search the tents and one of them should have Henrietta’s Map sitting on a table. Collecting the map will start the Hippogriff Marks the Spot quest. This is all you need to start finding its treasure by solving its puzzle.
Henrietta’s Treasure Map Solution
- Once you have the map and activated its quest, you will need to find the treasure. The map leads you to a region called Manor Cape where her hideout is. The hideaway is tucked under a cliffside with an Ashwinder Camp at the foot of it. Look out for enemy markers on the minimap and you will know that this is the location.
- Clear out all the Ashwinders outside and enter the hideaway. Once inside, you will need to solve some puzzles to get to the treasure. Look out for 2 boxes that can be moved with your magic. Move these over the 2 pressure plates on the floor. Once they are placed on the pressure plates, you will need to activate them. Each box will have a Fire and Ice symbol respectively.
To activate the boxes, simply use the corresponding element spell on each. This will open the first door that leads to a room with a Hippogriff statue.
- Entering this doorway will trigger a fight with enemies. After the fight, look for braziers that can be lit. Refer to Henrietta’s Map to find out which ones should be lit and which extinguished. Use Confringo to light the brazier and Glacius to extinguish it. Once only the correct ones are lit, a wall will open behind the Hippogriff statue which contains the chest with Henrietta’s treasure in it.
That concludes the guide on how to find and use Henrietta’s Map in Hogwarts Legacy. For more content like this, check out our other guides like how to craft potions and how to catch shiny beasts in Hogwarts Legacy.