Hellfire Torch is one of the Unique Charms in D2R. A Unique Charm is a type of item that a character can hold only one of each type. Hence if you end up discovering another unique charm, you’ll have to drop the currently equipped one to get the new one. There are three different unique charms in this game. So in this guide let us take a look at how to complete the pandemonium event and get Hellfire Torch in Diablo 2 Resurrected.
How To Get Hellfire Torch In Diablo 2 Resurrected
You can get Hellfire Torch from the Pandemonium Event Quest. This charm lets you use Firestorm. This is a Special Ground Fire attack. Defeat the Pandemonium Diablo to get this item.
Hellfire Torch Stats
- Required Level: 75
- Level 30 Hydra (10 charges)
- +8 to light radius
- All Resistances +10-20
- +10-20 To All Attributes
- +3 to random character class skills
- 5% Chance to Cast Level 10 Firestorm on Attack
While these stats might look amazing, getting your hands on this item will test your skills. So let’s take a look at the Pandemonium Event Guide so that you can get this Charm.
Pandemonium Event Guide
Pandemonium event is a special event in Diablo 2 Resurrected. This is a collection of one of the most difficult and tedious missions in this game. This event requires you to get keys and portals. But that is not all you will also have to face multiple enemies. And if you can withstand all that you get to challenge the Boss trio. So here lets us see how to complete the pandemonium event. This event isn’t difficult for no reason as you have to play on Hell mode to complete it.
How to Get the Pandemonium Event Keys
There are three keys which you need to obtain in this event. They are Key of Terror, Key of Hate, and Key of Destruction.
- Key of Terror: You have to defeat Countess and obtain this key as a drop from her. You can find her in Act 1 on the fifth tower of the Forgotten Towers in Black Marsh.
- Key of Hate: Defeat the Summoner to get this key. You can find the Summoner in Act 2 at one of the four points in Arcane Sanctuary.
- Key of Destruction: Defeat Nihlathak to get this key. You can find him in Act 5. You can use Anya’s portal in Harrogath to enter the Halls of Vaught. He will be at the lowest level of the three halls.
Using the Keys and Accessing Portals
When you have all the keys go to Harrogath and convert them using the Horadric Cube. Place and convert them individually. Use these 3 keys to open red portals that lead to The Furnace of Pain, Matron’s Den, and Forgotten Sands. Opening these portals is important as you need to get three items from these areas. There is no particular order in which you need to access these areas.
- Furnace of Pain: In this area, you confront Uber Izual to obtain the Mephisto’s Brain.
- Matron’s Den: Beat Lillith here and acquire Diablo’s horn.
- Forgotten Sands: Here you confront the stronger version of Duriel from Act 2, Uber Duriel. Defeat him and get Baal’s eye.
Once you have all the above three items you are ready to open the red portal which leads to Uber Tristam.
Accessing Uber Tristam and Defeating the three Bosses – Get Hellfire Torch in Diablo 2 Resurrected
Place the Mephisto’s Brain, Diablo’s horn, and Baal’s eye on a Horadric cube. This will open a red portal to Uber Tristam. This is the moment you have been waiting for. Here you will challenge the three bosses: Uber Mephisto, Pandemonium Diablo, and Uber Baal. Defeat all three of these bosses and their minions to get Hellfire Torch.
That sums up this Pandemonium event guide and how to get Hellfire Torch. If you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guides like how to get to the Tal Rasha’s tomb and where to find the Ancient’s Way in Diablo 2 Resurrected.