If you plan to beat D2R then you will have to make your way to the Ancient’s Way. This is one of those areas in the game that are mandatory to be played and also requires you to complete some quests prior to accessing it. This path is important because it leads you to the Ancients and beating them also unlocks the path to Baal. So without further ado, let’s take a look at how to get to the Ancient’s way in Diablo 2 Resurrected.
How To Access The Ancient’s Way In Diablo 2 Resurrected
Before we get into the steps on how to get to the Ancient’s Way an important thing to keep in mind is that maps are randomly generated in this game. So while we won’t be able to give you a precise location for it, we will give you the steps to reach there. These are the steps to get to the Ancient’s Way:
- Go to the Crystalline Passage. You can have access to this area if you have unlocked or completed the Prison of Ice Quest.
- Next, go to the Glacial Trail which you can locate from the Crystalline Passage.
- Explore the Glacial Trail to find the Frozen Tundra. You have a high chance of finding the Frozen Tundra if look for it around the edges of the Glacial Trail.
- Finally, you can find the Ancient’s Way along the edges of the Frozen Tundra.
How to Get to the Three Ancients in D2R
Once you get to the Ancient’s Way you can face the three Ancients. Here are the steps to get to them.
- Enter the Ancient’s Way.
- Explore the area by navigating the frozen tunnels carved into the mountains by the Barbarians.
- Eventually, you will reach the Arreat’s Summit.
- Arreat’s Summit is the peak of mountain Arreat and here you can confront the Ancients.
That sums up this guide on how to find the Ancient’s Way in D2R. If you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guide on how to beat Baal in Diablo 2 Resurrected.