There are a lot of interesting dungeons and areas to explore in D2R. One such place is the Tal Rasha’s Tomb. Not only is it fun and challenging to explore. It is also an important area if you need to progress through the game’s story. So without further ado, let’s take a look at how to get to the Tal Rasha’s Tomb in Diablo 2 Resurrected.
Where to find the Tal Rasha’s Tomb Location?
Since this game has randomly generated maps so we can’t give you a precise location but the steps to get to the tomb. Also, before you start looking for the Tomb it is a good idea to get the Horadric Staff. As the Staff is used to open the path to Tal Rasha’s Chamber. These are the steps to find the Tal Rasha’s tomb:
- Find the portal to Arcane Sanctuary. It can be found in Lut Gholein beneath Jerhyn’s Palace.
- Next, you have to access Horazon’s Journal. This journal can be found by taking one of the 4 paths in Arcane Sanctuary. It is a bit of trial and error as you can’t know which path leads to Horazon’s Journal.
- The journal is guarded by The Summoner. You can either skip him or defeat him to access the book.
- Once you access Horazon’s book, it will add a symbol to your journal.
- Open the portal to Canyon of the Magi.
- Upon crossing the portal you will find seven tombs all named the Tal Rasha’s Tomb.
- Check for the symbol on your journal and the symbols on the tombs. The real Tal Rasha’s Tomb will have the same symbol as in your journal.
That sums up this guide on how to find the Tal Rasha’s Tomb location in D2R. Since you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guides on how to beat Baal or the best beginners class in Diablo 2 Resurrected.