Heart of the Saint is an item that is canon in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run. It is a part of the holy corpse along with 9 other parts, which Spoilers Alert belongs to Jesus Christ in the manga. You can use it to get Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C). So without further ado let’s check how to get Heart of the Saint in AUT.
How to Get Heart of the Saint in AUT
To get Heart of the Saint you will need to head to the Devil’s Palm, which is a desert area that comes after the Forest. As of now the only way to get HotS is to dig in the Devil’s Palm. You have a 4% chance to find it. A tip that I would like to recommend is to go Standless and as your health bar becomes red press the H-Key on your keyboard. This will give you some more time to dig around in the desert as you get a little health. HotS is an item that looks just like a human heart.
How to Get Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C) in AUT
The first thing to do is you have to be Standless and use Heart of the Saint. Once you do that, you will get the Stand D4C (Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap).
What are D4C Abilities in AUT
Remember that you will have to summon your Stand to be able to perform these moves. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap will do the following attacks:
- LMB Combo: Repeatedly press the Left Mouse Button (LMB), doing this will make D4C attack your opponent 3 times and for the last attack it will knock them back.
- Chop Barrage: Press E, D4C throws consecutive punches at the opponent while dealing 1.5 damage with each punch.
- Heavy Punch: Press R, D4C will throw a heavy punch on the opponent followed by an explosion of winds like effect which does 30 damage.
- Clone Bomb: Press G, when you hover your mouse towards your opponent and press G, D4C will slam the American flag on the ground which will create its clone that will approach the target while leaving behind a trail of fire and explode. This move will do 35 damage.
- Dimension Hop: Press F, D4C will slam the American flag on the ground and will sandwich itself and the user between the flag and ground just before it hits down. Your character will go into an alternate dimension and won’t be visible to anyone while regaining 25 hp.
- Guess who’s back(D4C counter): Press T, Your character will strike a pose and if the opponent attacks you, it will pull them to the ground. A clone of your character will come out from the ground and attack your opponent while saying, “Guess who’s back”. This move will deal 25 damage.
That covers everything you need to know about Heart of the Saint and D4C. If you are interested in more AUT guides remember to check out how to get Killua in A Universal Time.