In Palworld, you’ll explore vibrant landscapes, form bonds with curious creatures called Pals, and engage in thrilling battles against ferocious beasts. But even the bravest Pals can take a tumble. There are instances when your strongest Pals might get the short end of the stick when it comes to combat with other powerful enemies. So, for such situations, here’s our guide on how to heal and revive incapacitated Pals in Palworld.
Table of Contents
This guide will explain how to keep your Pal squad healthy and happy. We will cover everything from quick healing on the go to reviving fallen comrades. By the end of this guide, you will be equipped with the knowledge to maintain a healthy and happy Pal crew. So, let’s get started, Pal Trainer, and take your bond with your Pals to the next level!
How to Heal Pals in Palworld
To heal your Pals in Palworld, you can give them food directly from your inventory. Open your inventory and highlight a particular food item (i.e., berries or meat), then right-click. You’ll see a panel allowing you to select your character or all the Pals in your party. Later, once you unlock the Small Feed Bag, you can place food in a container in your inventory. This will allow your character and Pals to automatically eat once they’re hungry or if they need to replenish their HP. So here are all the ways you can heal Pals in Palworld:
Open your inventory, select a food item, and right-click on it. You can choose to give the food to your character or distribute it among your party. Then, select the injured Pal and feed it.
Use Partner Skills
Some Pals have unique Partner Skills that can recover HP. You can use these skills to heal Pals and the player’s HP reliably.
Use Low-Grade Medical Supplies
You can craft Low-Grade Medical Supplies with five red berries and two horns for colds and sprains.
Use the Palbox
Open the Palbox Management Menu by pressing F in front of your Palbox. Select your fainted Pals from your party menu and drag them into the Palbox. A timer will start to heal them.
Let them rest
You can also let your Pal rest to regain health. Press E to return your Pal.
How to Revive Incapacitated Pals in Palworld
Follow these simple steps to revive incapacitated Pals in Palworld:
- Go to your base.
- Use the Palbox.
- Place an injured Pal in it.
- Wait for at least 10 minutes while remaining online.
- Your incapacitated Pal will be revived now.
If you need to revive incapacitated Pals in Palworld, you must place them in the Palbox. This is the same device used to manage them in your base. Drag the portrait of a Pal that’s been knocked out to the center of the Palbox’s panel to see a timer.
You can also open the Palbox Management Menu by pressing [F] in front of your Palbox. Then, select your fainted Pals from your party menu and drag them into the Palbox. A timer will start to heal them back up and make them usable.
Pals incapacitated must spend at least 10 minutes in the Palbox before fully healing. The timer also functions in real time and only counts down if you’re online. For example, if you start to revive Pals in Palworld and then exit the game, they’d still be knocked out with incapacitated status even if you log in after a day.
Please note that this process only works for Pals that you have already caught.
Tips & Tricks to Keep Your Pals Always Healthy in Palworld
Here are a few tips based on the above pointers to keep your Pals healthy all the time in Palworld:
- The simplest way to patch up your Pals is by highlighting any food item in your inventory, right-clicking it, and then choosing the injured Pal.
- Once you unlock the Feed Bag, you can automate the healing process. Stock it with berries, meat, or meals, and your Pals will automatically munch when they take damage.
- When a Pal gets completely incapacitated or knocked out, carry them back to your base and place them in the Palbox for 10 minutes.
- Note that the Palbox timer only counts while you’re online.
- Avoid unnecessary damage by choosing battles wisely and keeping your Pals well-equipped.
- Building hot springs in your settlement provides your Pals with a relaxing way to boost their health and sanity.
- Later in the game, you can craft potent medicines that instantly heal specific ailments.
I hope this guide has helped teach you how to heal and revive incapacitated Pals in Palworld to help incapacitated Pals. So make sure to keep your Pals well-fed and healthy, and they’ll be ready to take on any challenge that comes their way. If you have any other questions or doubts regarding this game, check out our Palworld guides page for more tips & tricks.