Rune Factory 5 is a role-playing simulation game that was released on Windows. Originally a game for Nintendo, it is the first entry in the Rune Factory series since the fourth installment of the franchise. Like the previous installments, gameplay follows the storyline of the main character as they battle monsters while forming a social connection with the people in town. While you progress in your social connections, you will be able to marry characters and have children. So let’s check out this guide to see how to have children in Rune Factory 5 or RF5.
How to Have Children in Rune Factory 5 (RF5)
Although it is your choice whether you want to extend your family in the game or not, it is worth trying as you progress further. Here’s what you need to do to have children in RF5:
- Firstly, you will have to socialize with one of the marriage candidates and get married.
- Next, you need to wait for at least twenty days. After this, your partner will talk to you about having children.
- Additionally, you can reject the idea of having kids at that time and wait for a few days before your partner asks again.
- Once you accept the idea of getting married, the first step to extending your family will be complete.
- As two weeks pass after the first step, when you talk with your partner she will claim that she is ill.
- Post all the cutscenes with the doctor, you will find out that she is pregnant.
- After the clinic scene, you will have to talk with your partner at home to determine the personality and gender of the baby. You can choose to let it be random.
- As soon as three weeks pass by, you need to again speak with your partner. Once you interact, it will be time for the big moment.
- Once the cutscenes are over and you are in the clinic, you will be able to meet your first child.
- The game fast forwards to five years after the clinic scenes and the child has grown five years old.
- To have a second child, you will have to wait a year after the birthday of your first child. Note that you celebrate the birthday after the fast forward.
That’s all you need on how to have children in Rune Factory 5 (RF5). While you are here, check these Rune Factory 5 guides, tips, and tricks at Gamer Tweak.