In Escape From Tarkov, many players are wondering how to complete the Gunsmith Part 3 quest. If you too are one of them, then you’re at the right place. Similar to parts 1 and 2, this quest requires you to build a weapon with certain specifications. Finding the gun and the parts are a major problem in this quest. However, no need to worry fellow readers. In this guide, we will tell you how to find all parts needed for Gunsmith Part 3.
How to Complete Gunsmith Part 3 Quest in Escape From Tarkov
To complete the Gunsmith Part 3 quest in Escape From Tarkov, you’ll have to modify an MP5 to meet the following requirements:
- Tactical Flashlight
- A Silencer
- 50-round Magazine
- Sighting Range of more than 200
- Recoil Sum less than 200
- Maximum Weight of 4kg
- Ergonomics more than 45
How to Get an MP5 in EFT
For players who don’t have an MP5, you can go three ways about it. First, you can get an MP5-SD from the Peacekeeper. You’ll have to complete the Scrap Metal quest and be at Loyalty Level 2. If not, then you can buy a standard MP5 from the Peacekeeper or barter it from the Mehcanic at Level 2. And finally, you can buy it from the flea market.
Gunsmith Part 3 Items in Escape From Tarkov
Now that we have the MP5, here are the items you’ll need to complete the Gunsmith Part 3 quest in Escape From Tarkov:
- HK MP5 9×19 X Products X-5 50-round drum magazine
- HK MP5SD B&T tri-rail ring mount
- NcSTAR Tactical blue laser LAM-module
If you have a standard MP5, then you’ll need the following parts to covert it to the SD version:
- HK MP5SD polymer handguard
- HK MP5SD 9×19 upper receiver
- HK MP5SD 9×19 sound suppressor
You’ll have to replace the upper receiver on MP5 to attach the silencer. Then, once you have all the required items, you can start the assembly process.
Gunsmith Part 3 Rewards
By completing this quest, you’ll get the following rewards:
- +2,800 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.01
- 250 Dollars
- 263 Dollars with Intelligence Center Level 1
- 288 Dollars with Intelligence Center Level 2
- 2× SwampFox Trihawk Prism Scope 3×30
- 2× Magpul RVG foregrip (FDE)
- Unlock Glock 17 9×19 pistol (variant Tac 3) barter at Mechanic LL1
That’s everything from us on how to complete Escape From Tarkov Gunsmith Part 3 quest. For more helpful guides like Humanitarian Supplies quest, make sure you visit our EFT section.