Guilty Gear Strive is the seventh installment of the Guilty Gear series and was released in 2021 for PS4, PS5 and Windows. Since the time of its release, a number of errors have cropped up in the game. In this article, we will show you the different errors in Guilty Gear Strive like network issues, crashing and how to fix them.
Guilty Gear Strive Error Fixes
Check out the list of errors in Guilty Gear Strive along with their solutions below:
GGST Network Error Fix
- Several gamers experienced difficulties in playing online games in Guilty Gear Strive due to a recurring network error.
- This error is most likely due to a server issue from the developer. You may have to wait for the developers to rectify this error with future updates.
- If you’re on of those who have faced a similar issue, you can try to resolve the issue by resetting the Network Settings in your Windows menu.
- You can also try to restart or reset your Wi-Fi router.
Guilty Gear Strive Application Load Error 3:0000065432
- Gamers playing Guilty Gear Strive have often reported an Application Load Error 3:0000065432 error.
- You can attempt to fix this error with a host of different methods.
- The first of these is assigning admin rights to the game.
- You can do this by right-clicking on the Guilty Gear Strive exe icon. Once you do this, head to the Properties option, then go to the Compatibility tab. You will then have to apply Run as Administrator to the game and that’s it.
Alternative Solution 1
- If this method does not solve the Application Load Error 3:0000065432, your computer’s anti-virus might be obstructing the game from functioning properly.
- You can get around this hurdle by disabling the anti-virus’ real-time protection feature.
- Another fix is to exclude the Guilty Gear Strive folder from the anti-virus.
- While the core of this process is the same for all anti-viruses, the process may differ.
- If you use Windows Security, head to Settings, then click Update & Security, after which you will have to select Windows Security and then Virus & Threat Protection. Once you’re here, turn off the real-time protection in Manage Settings, located under Virus & Threat Protection.
Alternative Solution 2
- If you do not wish to switch off the anti-virus in your system, you can just exclude your Guilty Gear Strive folder from the anti-virus.
- If you use Windows Security, open the Update & Security option, then head to Windows Security and select Virus and Threat Protection.
- Once you’re here, you can choose to add or remove exclusions under the Exclusions option.
- In this menu, add the Guilty Gear Strive install folder.
- Your Application Load Error 3:0000065432 should be rectified upon completion of these steps.
GGST LowLevelFatal Error or Fatal Error
- If you play Guilty Gear Strive on a PC, you may have noticed the game crashing with a Fatal Error notification. This error usually occurs during launch or while playing the game.
- The reason behind the LowLevelFatal Error [File: Unknown] [Line: 3934] or Fatal Error might be DirectX.
- You can fix this issue by heading to the Guilty Gear Strive folder in Steam and right-clicking to open the Properties tab. Here, type “-d3d11 Now” under Launch Options.
- You can now restart the game without it crashing anymore.
- If the error persists, head back to the Properties tab and type “d3d11” under Launch Options.
Alternative Solution 1
- If this solution does not fix the LowLevelFatal Error or Fatal Error in Guilty Gear Strive, the resolution could be another issue.
- You will have to go to the video settings and verify the resolution scale.
- If the resolution is set to a number higher than 100%, bring it down to 100% and the game should stop crashing.
- This is because 100% is your native resolution, so any number higher than it will force your system to render a higher resolution than your display can handle.
Alternative Solution 2
- Another possible cause of the LowLevelFatal Error or Fatal Error may be your GPU driver.
- You will have to either update or reinstall your GPU driver to fix the error.
Alternative Solution 3
- If you face the LowLevelFatal Error or Fatal Error while playing the game, the GPU might be the issue.
- An overclocked GPU is most likely the cause of such an error occurring. To rectify it, reset your GPU block to its default settings even if the GPU is overclocked from the factory.
- If your GPU is not overclocked, you will need to reduce the GPU clock by 100Hz by using MSI Afterburner.
Alternative Solution 4
- If you’re uncomfortable with tinkering with the GPU settings, you can also try to change the FPS by limiting it.
- If you’re using an unlocked FPS, set the limit to 60 FPS.
- If you are locked at 60 FPS, set the limit to 30 FPS for Guilty Gear Strive.
- To do this, you will first have to open the Nvidia Control Panel. Head to the Program Settings and select Guilty Gear Strive from the list. Once you have selected the game, turn on Max FPS Limit and set the relevant number as the Max FPS.
- By following these steps, you will reduce the strain on the GPU and CPU and help prevent the Fatal Error from occurring in the game.
Game Crashing at Start up
- This error is similar to the Fatal Error as it occurs during start-up. You can check out the solution in the Fatal Error section.
- Another fix is heading to Steam and right-clicking on Guilty Gear Strive, selecting Manage and then Browse Local Files.
- You will now see a new window and you will have to launch the game directly from the exe.
- On most occasions, you will find an error that is similar to “vcruntime140_1.dll and/or vcruntime140_1.dll Not Found.
- You can fix this error by using the latest x64 and x86 versions of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables.
- By doing this, you will solve the startup crash issue.
- You may have experienced random crashes in-game while playing Guilty Gear Strive.
- This could be caused by 3rd party software like RGB software or tools like MSI Afterburner.
- You can fix this issue by disabling such 3rd party software.
These were all of the errors that have been known to occur in GGST with their respective solutions. Following the steps mentioned in these solutions will enable you to have a smooth experience the next time you play Guilty Gear Strive.
If you liked this article, check this guide on how to invite your friends and play with them in Guilty Gear Strive.