Fighting games are way more fun when you are playing with a friend. If you are wondering how to invite and play with friends in Guilty Gear Strive, here’s a guide that shows you the step-by-step process. Find out how to join other players in matches right here.
How to Invite Friends in Guilty Gear Strive?
To invite friends in GGST, create a private room and share your search ID code with your friend to invite them into your match. This process is the same for PC, PS4, and PS5. Here’s how to do this:
- Go to the Main Menu and select the Network tab.
- Click on Player Match, then select “Create your own Room” to create a Private Room.
- Choose the match settings you want.
- Next, you will be asked to choose room accessibility. Select “Specific” instead of “Anyone”.
- A unique Search ID code will be generated once you create your Private Lobby.
- Send this ID code to your friend, so they can find your Private Lobby Room and join your match.
- And Voila! you have successfully invited your friend to your game.
- Once they are in your lobby, select “Challenge to a battle” to start the match.
- If you are the one receiving the ID code, then you need to input it in the search field and join them.
How to Join and Play with Friends in GGST?
If you are the one receiving the invite to join your friend in GGST, then here’s how to join the player:
- Wait for the unique search ID code from your friend.
- Once you receive the Secret ID code, go to the Network tab in Main Menu.
- Click on Player Match, then click on “Search for Existing Rooms“.
- Type your code in the search field and join your friends to play with them.
That’s everything you need to know about how to invite and play with friends in Guilty Gear Strive. Also, make sure to check out our Guilty Gear Strive Guides to know more hidden secrets.