Cuphead DLC allows you to fight a secret boss Angel and Demon after you solve the Graveyard Puzzle. The fight is equally puzzling as is the puzzle you need to get to it. And it is definitely worth solving because of how unique the boss is. So in this guide let us quickly check how to solve the Graveyard Puzzle in Cuphead Delicious Last Course.
How to Solve the Graveyard Puzzle in Cuphead DLC
You can solve the gravestone puzzle by getting hints from the contestants. An important thing here is there is no fixed solution to this puzzle. Every save file will have a different set of answers from the contestants. So the solution we give below will not exactly be the answer to the puzzle of your game. Hence here is the method to understand the answer for it.
- To begin the quest, you first need the Broken Relic. Buy it from the Shop on Isle IV.
- Equip the Broken Relic as your charm before you interact with any gravestone.
- Next, go and talk to the contestants to the right of the Shop. You can find them to the left of Glumstone The Giant.
- While you can talk to them in any order, make sure you remember the answer of each contestant & their position.
- Look for the direction they give in their answer, as that is the solution.
- Now go to the Graveyard and stand next to the center gravestone.
- Finally, interact with each gravestone surrounding the center one, in the order of the contestant’s placement and answers.
Here is an example solution:
- Contestants responses
- First: I May Have Won, But I Don’t Look Down On Anyone For Trying To Compete.
- Second: Second Place Just Ain’t Right! Down One Place From Last Year.
- Third: It’s Downright Criminal They Let These Other Jokers Compete.
- So if you note down the directions you get:
- First: Down
- Second: Right
- Third: Downright
- Thus that is the solution to this puzzle, you have to interact with the gravestones in those places in that order.
That covers this guide on how to solve the Graveyard Puzzle in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course (DLC). If you haven’t beaten every boss yet then check out our guides on how to beat Chef Saltbaker, Esther Winchester, and Glumstone the Giant.