Goofy is an unforgettable Disney character found in the game. Also, he is unlocked early in the game. The signature look of Goofy comes with his Hat that players wish to get. And this guide has instructions on how to get Goofy’s Signature Hat in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Unlock Goofy’s Signature Hat in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
To unlock Goofy’s Signature Hat, you will need to complete the final quest of Goofy, which is the ‘Scrapbook Blitz’ quest. This quest is only unlocked after reaching friendship level 10 with Goofy. Also, you will need to complete all the questline of Goofy. You can increase your friendship level by hanging out with Goofy or gifting your 3 favorite items. Also, daily conversations with Goofy will increase your friendship level too.
How to Complete Goofy’s ‘Scrapbook Blitz’ quest?
- In this quest, you need to take a selfie with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and any 4 Villagers of the Valley.
- After taking selfies, return to Goofy and talk to him.
- Now you will have to place the Scrapbook in your Valley.
- After placing the Scrapbook, a few villagers will gather around. Often it is Goofy, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, and Minnie. You will need to take one group photo and one Selfie with them to complete the quest.
- Once you complete the quest, you will get 720 Exp and a Goofy’s Signature Hat. Also, with the completion of the Scrapbook Blitz quest, you will complete all the Goofy’s friendship questline.
That’s everything covered on how to get Goofy’s Signature Hat in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Also, if you are finding difficulty locating Goofy Stall, our guide on all Goofy Stall locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley will help you to reach one. Also, our guide on how to level up your Companion in Disney Dreamlight Valley will help you to increase your friendship level with Goofy.