Just like you, many players are looking forward to unlocking the Gloves of Soul Catching in BG3. This is one of the overpowered Legendary Gloves, that is surely going to help you in your battles. It is especially recommended to be used by the Monks, as they are good at fist fighting and can unleash the glove’s real potential. However, obtaining this item is not that easy and can take a while. But if you are up for a challenge then we’ll walk you through the process. For your reference, below we have mentioned all the steps to unlock Gloves of Soul Catching in Baldur’s Gate 3 easily.
Disclaimer: The following guide contains some Spoilers about the game.
How to Unlock Gloves of Soul Catching in BG3
To unlock the Gloves of Soul Catching in BG3 the player will have to defeat Raphael & rescue Hope. But in order to do that, there are some things you’ll need to do first.
- First, make sure that you have the Orphic Hammer which is given by taking the Raphael’s Deal in Act 3.
- Next, head to Devil’s Fee and meet Helsik at X:-39 Y:5. There talk her into teleporting you to House of Hope for free. To do this, proceed with Persuasion where you have to roll the Difficulty Check of 20.
- Once you successfully pass the check, she’ll give you the Key, a note, and other items to perform a Ritual. This ritual will allow you to teleport to your destination.
- So take all the items, go to the Helsik’s Room on the 2nd floor. Now, place the items in their respective circle to start the Ritual.
- Place the Skull on the star point, located near the Helsik Desk
- After that, place the Coin of Mammon on the top right star point of the Skull.
- From there, go clockwise and place the Diamond in the next star point.
- Keep going clockwise and place the Incense in the Star point located just beside the Diamond.
- Once done, place the Infernal Marble in the center of the ritual circle.
- Doing so will open the portal to the House of Hope that you and your party have to jump into.
- After you reach House of Hope, interact with Hope’s ghost and that’ll trigger the Save Hope quest. Here you are halfway through the process to unlock the Gloves of Soul Catching in BG3.
- Now, head to X:-6452 Y:2911 and open the Prison Hatchway to reach Hope’s Prison.
- Then, defeat the enemies and use the Orphic Hammer to break the crystals powering the Hope’s chains.
- Now go ahead and find Raphael’s Notes kept in the safe located at X:-6488 Y:2988.
- After you have the note, head into the West wing, and at X:-6540 Y:2922 you’ll find the Contract you made with Raphael.
- Simply Speak the Words to acquire the note and tear it into two pieces.
- Once done, try to escape from the same portal you came in and then Raphael will appear.
- Now your next task is to defeat Raphael while keeping Hope alive. Doing so is not that easy, so make sure you are well-equipped and ready.
- After you successfully do the task, interact with Hope again and she’ll give you the Gloves of Soul Catching you’re looking for.
Also Read | How To Beat Raphael In BG3
That covers everything about how you can unlock the Gloves of Soul Catching in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3). If you are a completionist then check out all the Hidden Steam Achievements & Trophies you can unlock. Also, take a look at the list of 7 best games like Baldur’s Gate 3 you must play.