The long-awaited God of War Ragnarok is finally here with a plethora of gameplay mechanics. There are several potential threats as you progress in GOW Ragnarok. To have an edge over them, you need to unlock the skill trees of Kratos as well as Atreus. For that, you need to get your hands on plenty of Experience points or XP. But how to get them? Check out our guide on how to get more XP in God of War Ragnarok.
How to Get XP in God of War Ragnarok (Farming Method)
As you earn XP, you can unlock the skills and abilities of Kratos as well as Atreus. There are several ways to earn and get more XP in GOW Ragnarok. So, here are all the possible ways to get and farm XP:
- To start with, you can explore and collect the shiny collectibles scattered throughout the world.
- You can complete several tasks and help out the inhabitants of the Nine realms.
- Alternatively, you can defeat the enormous hordes of enemies to earn plenty of XP. But make sure you know how to Parry and block them.
- In addition to that, there are also several optional side-tasks known as Favours that can help you get XP.
- To complete these Favours, head over to the Goals tab in the Main Menu.
- As you hit each of these optional quests, find the rewards you can get for completing them. You can prioritize these quests to earn more XP.
- Another way to get more XP is by completing the different Skill Labours. The Labours are the different objectives that you can complete to earn Kratos or Atreus XP.
- You need to equip the unlocked skills and grind on them to complete different objectives. These Skills Labours can help you upgrade and improve your weapon skills.
In my opinion, the best ways to farm the Experience points are Favours and Skill Labours. Or defeating big groups of enemies.
That’s everything covered about how to get XP in God of War Ragnarok. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to stun enemies, which armor to craft first, how to heal and get max HP, and more God of War Ragnarok Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.