On this remote island filled with deadly mutants, you’ll come across various items that can help you in your survival. One such item is the Booze Bottles which are scattered over the map in Sons of the Forest. It is also known as Vodka Bottle and sometimes can be a hassle to find. If you are also having no luck finding some Alcohol then we’ve got your back. In this guide, we will walk you through the locations so you can save some time.
Where to Find & Use Booze Bottles in Sons of the Forest (Locations)
In Sons of the Forest, the Booze/ Vodka Bottles are scattered over the island. So in order to find and use them check out the locations marked on the map above.
- At this location, you’ll find 2 booze bottles beside a stone covered in moss & placed on a cliff. Players can easily find this spot once they see a hanging corpse.
- Once you reach this location, look for an abandoned camp and there you can find more than 1 bottle.
- In this region, players can bag more than 5 Vodka Bottles. However, to find them all you’ll be required to explore the place and you’ll be good to go.
- At this location, you can get up to 3 Alcohol bottles hidden in containers and crates.
- Simply head to this location and you’ll be able to spot up to 3 booze bottles around a rock and a white captain hat.
Once you have found enough booze bottles simply go ahead and use them in Sons of the Forest. If you are unaware of the process to do so, then scroll down for more details.
Can I Use Booze Bottle to Get Drunk & Craft Things?
No, you can’t get drunk in Sons of the Forest, but you can surely use it to craft Molotov easily. Which will come in handy whenever you get caught in a mob attack or simply burn down the mutant camps. To make a Molotov all you need is a Vodka Bottle and a Cloth. Once you have both, head to your inventory and right-click on both of the items. And then hold the gear icon by pressing right-click on your mouse and that’ll do the trick.
That sums up all about how you can find & use Booze Bottle in Sons of the Forest easily. While you are here take a look at the list of weapons available in the game. Also, take a look at types of Armor for better protection from enemies.