Lost Ark features one of the most extensive open-world of all time. These different continents and regions offer an endless grind with surprises. Yudia is a continent and one of the major locations that players can enter for countless rewards. So, here’s our guide on how to get to the Yudia continent in Lost Ark.
How to Get to Yudia in Lost Ark?
- You need to complete the Adventurer’s Tome of Rethramis to enter the Yudia.
- You also need to get all the Mokoko Seeds scattered in the Rethramis continent.
- In addition to that, you also need at least +50 kindness virtues for the Rapport quests.
- Once you have completed all the prerequisites, traverse to the extreme northern border of the Rethramis.
- You will find a portal that can teleport you to the Yudia continent in an instant.
- There are two main areas in Yudia and they are:
- Saland Hill
- Ozhorn Hill
- As you cross the portal, you will arrive the Saland Hill. We suggest you look for the cooking collectibles and other collectibles over Saland Hill.
- You can encounter several bosses and enemies to defeat. Along with that, you also need to complete the Adventurer’s Tome and find all the Mokoko Seeds.
Main Quests in Yudia
Mentioned below are all the main quests you can complete in Yudia:
- The Search for the Nomad
- Burned Camp
- Street of Bandits
- Salt mine
- The Search for the Monument
- Rip up the Bandits
- Another Monument
- Aregal Salt Flats
- Submission and Salvation
- The Last Monument
- Always one after the other
- Nomad Meeting
- Prepare for the rain
- To Morai
- Where is Armel
- Armel and the Demon
- Demon Submission
- Let’s go to Luterra!
That’s all on how to get to Yudia in Lost Ark. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on where to get the Salt grilled Saltbug, how to travel between two continents, and how to get to Nada and the location in Lost Ark right here on Gamer Tweak.