With every new season update of Destiny 2, Guardians can get their hands on the new catalysts. Since the inception of the game, Thunderlord has been one of the most popular LMGs. And with the release of 3.0 Ark, it has finally arrived with a new catalyst. This weapon catalyst summons lightning strikes from above to eliminate your enemies. But several players are confused about getting this weapon catalyst. So, here’s our guide on how to get Thunderlord Catalyst in Destiny 2.
How to Get Thunderlord Catalyst in Destiny 2
You can get the new catalyst by completing the Daily Playlist activities in Destiny 2. You need to play different Crucible, Gambit, and Nightfall matches to get a random drop. So, you need to grind a lot on the Daily Focus Playlist activities to get this perk. If you are confused about these activities or matches, check out our guide on everything about the Daily Playlist activities for more insight.
- But as you get your hands on this catalyst, you need to complete its masterwork and objectives to unlock its ability.
- You need to defeat 500 targets to unlock the Return Stroke ability.
- This perk partially reloads the ammo or magazine from the reserves. That means, for every final blow, you will be able to partially reload the LMG.
- Once you have completed this objective, you will be able to cause lightning strikes from above with this weapon.
- Furthermore, this Thunderlord Catalyst is intensely strong against Overload Champions.
- It is an effective and great weapon to use in PvE and PvP matches.
- For the PvE matches, you will be able to defeat the low-tier bosses and enemies with ease.
- As you test it out in Gambit matches, this weapon can deal with several hordes of enemies.
- Its range, base damage, and AoE attacks are some of the best factors to use this weapon.
That’s everything covered about how to get Thunderlord Catalyst in Destiny 2. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Sundering Glare Mod, how to get Eternal Warrior helm, and how to get Thorn Armor Set in Destiny 2 right here on Gamer Tweak.