How to get Stardust in ASTD? Money can’t buy happiness but turns out Stardust can. You can summon special characters in the game by using the Stardust you have harvested to make your gaming experience more enjoyable. It is equivalent to currency in the game and helps you acquire Special Banners. There are a few different ways in which you can get them quickly, here are your options
How to Farm Stardust in All Star Tower Defense (ASTD)
- Visit the Tower Mode and scan each floor for Stardust. You will leave with approximately 1100 Stardust if you are fast enough to collect them all.
- The simplest way to harvest it is by successfully leveling up. Every time you complete five levels, you are rewarded with four of them.
- Completing your daily tasks is also a source of earning it.
- “Defeat Wave 80 in Infinite Mode” will appear in the Daily Task section, and after you have completed the task, you will win Fifteen Stardust.
- Simply participating in Team Events can help you with your collection. The more points you collect, the more Stardust you get. “Battle Road Challenges” is one of the best Team Events that you can be a part of.
- Going through and completing all Story Modes will also provide you with not a lot, but enough.
- If you are running low and do not have any other medium of harvesting it, there is a feature that allows you to purchase it, as well.
Other Currencies in All Star Tower Defense
You can purchase something called “Special Summons” using the Stardust you have collected throughout the game. The Summons consists of Special Banners.