Everyone loves freebies! If you’re a Rust fan, get excited because Rust Twitch drops are back. As rewards, players can get some exclusive skins, and here’s how to claim them before time runs out.
How to Get Rust Twitch Drops
While there may be many opportunities for players to earn rewards on Rust via Twitch Drops, the process remains the same. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Connect your Steam account with your Twitch account if you haven’t already and get ready to earn Twitch Drops. Remember that if one of your accounts is linked to another account, you have to unlink it and then go ahead with the following process.
- So, sign in with Steam or Twitch first. Make sure Rust is in your Steam library.
- Then sign in with your other account.
- Once your accounts are connected, load up the stream and check out the Chat section.
- You should see a Twitch Drops message that says ‘Get in-game loot by watching the stream.’
- When it’s time, you will see a Claim button on the screen that you need to click.
- You need to watch Rust streams with the Drops Enabled tag because only they will earn you rewards.
- You can check your progress on the Twitch drops inventory page.
- Note that it can take up to 10 minutes after you click on the Claim button for items to show up in your inventory on Steam.
How to Claim Rust Twitch Drops Without Watching?
If you don’t have time to watch streams, there are a few Twitch Drop auto claim extensions you can try out that will do the work for you.
Rustplatz & Twitchland Drops & Rewards
In this particular promotion of March 2022 (RUSTPLATZ & TWITCHLAND) players could get the following drops:
- Rustplatz Hoodie
- Rustplatz Metal Facemask
- Rustplatz Assault Rifle
- Twitchland Metal Chest Plate
- Twitchland Metal facemask
- Twitchland Garage Door
Hopefully, that answers the question of how to get Rust Twitch Drops. If you are curious to know the answers of more FAQs, head over to the official page here. And for more related to Rust, explore our guides on Gamer Tweak.