Sakura Stand has made a bunch of changes after the Geto update. Though the Tokens were already there before it, the ways to get and use Red Tokens in Sakura Stand have become a lot easier. They added new systems to use them too. Getting them is not as easy as Cash, but it is also not difficult. Even beginners can use some of the methods we listed here and get their hands on them.
At present, Tokens have multiple purposes. And the uses will only increase as new items and systems get introduced. Even if you are not interested in the rewards it currently offers, you should collect them for future use. With that said, let us jump to the ways to get and use Red Tokens.
How to Get Red Tokens in Sakura Stand (Fastest)
Here are the best ways to obtain Tokens in this Roblox game:
- Daily Quests: Daily Quests rewards 120 Tokens. It is the fastest way to get the most Red Tokens in the game. Interact with Drago to take the quest. The quest is mostly simple like dealing 1500 damage, Parry 25 times, and so on. They also give Cash and EXP.
- Chests: The chest will give you 5 Tokens. And they can be found lying around all over the street. You just need keys to open them. As for the keys, you can obtain them by opening cardboard boxes.
- Use Codes: Codes are rolled frequently, and some give Tokens.
- Win 1v1: Every time you win in 1v1, you’ll get 25 Red Tokens.
- Win Ranked: Like the 1v1, you get 25 Tokens from winning in Ranked.
- Fantastic Loot: The Fantastic Loot Box gives 5 Tokens. They are Red Loot.
- Exotic Loot: The Legendary Gold Loot gives you 10 Red Tokens.
- Robux: You can use Robux to purchase the Tokens. Sometimes you get extra and Bonus Tokens too.
How to Use Red Tokens
The Tokens are mostly used for rolling in Banner. The Banner System is something that was introduced after the revamp. It’s like an RPG gacha system where you use tickets to roll.
- One Roll takes 80 Tokens and 10 Rolls need 800 Tokens.
- But you are required to equip Standless to use the rolls.
- Apart from Banner, you can use Tokens to buy death animations and spawn Toji Boss.
That’s all on how to get and use Tokens in Sakura Stand. Hopefully, you collected hundreds of Red Tokens and rolled to get SSR and SR rewards. If you did, you might be interested in learning more about the game. Skim through our Roblox section to learn how to get Geto.