While there’s a plethora of new armor and gear to collect across the mystical Lands Between, there’s a sweet treat for veteran Soul players. If you have played the Dark Souls series, you may notice a similarity between the previous armor sets and Ragged armor. It looks a bit similar to the armor style used in the Souls installments. This armor can be pretty helpful in combat as it boosts the defense and resistance. So, here’s our guide on everything to know about Ragged Armor in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Ragged Armor in Elden Ring?
- The Ragged armor set has been removed and is currently unobtainable after the recent v1.03 update on March 16, 2022.
- It is stated in their patch notes that they have deleted the Ragged armor set because it was mistakenly obtainable.
- In addition to that, the players that had obtained this armor set will be unable to equip it from their inventory. This is because the recent patch removes the Ragged armor from the game completely.
- Before the v1.03 patch, players were able to acquire it by collecting different metal scraps.
- It was stated that the armor set was obtainable in their previous patches by mistake. Thus, the chances of the developers adding this armor set again seem pretty bleak.
- But as speculated by some players, the developers intend to release the Ragged armor in future updates. So, there might be hope to obtain it after all.
Now don’t be disappointed ye Tarnished. Because there’s a plethora of hidden armor sets and weapons you can obtain by discovering new places in Lands Between. Meanwhile, you can also check out our list of all armor sets.
We will update the article if the game developers release a patch adding the Ragged armor back to the game.
That’s everything to know about the Ragged Armor in Elden Ring. If you are looking for a cooler obtainable armor, you can check out our guides on how to get the Night’s Cavalry armor, how to get the Fingerprint armor, and how to get the Azur Armor in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.