Struggling to make your way toward the Purple Item inside Remnant 2’s Chimney Dungeon? Collecting that purple item being marked on the map is really confusing. That’s because the pathway is spiral which also has broken walls and branches all over. So before we move forward to make a way through all this, let me tell you that the purple item you are seeking is a Downward Spiral Amulet in Remnant 2. And to get a hold of it, follow the steps below.
How to Collect the Purple Chimney Item in Remnant 2 – Downward Spiral
After reaching the end of the Chimney Dungeon, you will notice there are branches all over the ruins. Some of these branches have a glowing spot that can be exploded upon shooting. So, shooting down one of those branches will make that Purple Item (Downward Spiral Amulet) fall and hence, make it easy for you to collect in Remnant 2. That being said, here’s how you can reach out to that explosive branch:
- Walk your way upwards until you reach this branch (refer to the below image) passing through a broken wall.
- Now, use that branch to go to the other side.
- You should now be standing on a round platform.
- Next, take a peek at the purple item from between the pillars as shown in the above image.
- You can now use a gun to shoot at that branch to make it fall down.
After that, walk right back on the path from where you came up. On your way down, you will find the Downward Spiral Amulet (Purple Item) fallen on the ground in Remnant 2. Once you have collected it, you can gain the following effects from it:
- Increase Fire Rate by 10% and Melee Attack Speed by 15%.
- For every missing 10% of Max Health, gain 3% Ranged Damage (Max 15%) and 4% Melee Damage (Max 20%).
That’s pretty much everything you can do to get your hands on the Purple Item (Downward Spiral) in Remnant 2. Besides this Amulet, you can collect several other secret items such as Bolt Driver, Plasma Cutter, and a Rebellion Spear. And to get them, you can check out our Remnant 2 Guides section right here at Gamer Tweak.