Omegamon is a Warrior Digimon that you can get in Digimon Survive. Just like the main series, it is an evolution of Agumon. But sadly the process to Digivolve Agumon into Omnimon isn’t easy, especially if you don’t know how. But once you know the route to choose for this digivolution, you can evolve it in no time. So in this guide let us check how to get Omnimon in Digimon Survive.
How to Get Omegamon in Digimon Survive
You can get Omegamon in this game by evolving Agumon. This is a Digivolution of Agumon, where it fuses with Gabumon. You also need to be on the moral path of the game to get this Digimon. Another thing to remember is, you cannot get Omegamon early. It is obtained near the end of the game. Before we get into the details, you also need to complete the game at least 3 times to get all of the Digivolutions of Agumon.
Warning time, there are Spoilers related to the game’s story ahead. In case you haven’t completed the game even once you might want to finish it first and then check back here. But if you don’t mind the spoilers and want to get Omnimon anyway, here is what you have to do:
- Go down the moral route of the game. Ensure the choices you make follow the moral path.
- Next, you also have to make sure you have a Gabumon on the field during the scene with Miyuki. It is a partner Digimon so you don’t need to recruit it.
- During the scene where Miyuki is trapped in the clutches of The Master, The professor will try to release her free.
- But The Master ends up attacking the Professor. And before the attack can connect Renamon pushes the Professor aside and takes the hit instead.
- It will lead to Renamon’s death.
- Next, we see the development of the resolve of Takuma and Professor.
- Due to this development and strong emotions, Agumon and Gabumon begin to evolve. The next moment they fuse and turn into Omegamon.
If you are already past this scene then you should try again in your next playthrough. Once you get Omegamon you also unlock the achievement of Holy Knight for this game.