If you have ever wondered how you can wear more than 2 hairs on Roblox, then this guide is made just for you! You can use different hairs to style your avatars and set them apart from everybody else.
How to Wear More Than 2 Hairs on Roblox
Check out how you can have multiple hairstyles in Roblox by following the steps below:
- To begin, first open Roblox and login with your details.
- Once you do so, head to the Avatar Editor. Here, you will have to choose any one type of hair you want for your avatar.
- After you do this, go to your inventory and then head to hairstyles.
- Once here, choose the hairstyle that you like and select it by clicking on it.
- When this selected hairstyle opens up, you will find its ID code in the address bar.
- Copy this link from the address bar.
- Now, head back to the Avatar Editor and go to hair.
- You will need to scroll down and then select Advanced.
- Once this opens, you can paste the ID of the hairstyle you just copied from the address bar earlier.
- Paste this ID in the slot for the second ID.
- You can put multiple ID’s in the slots.
- While you can technically use a maximum of 10 hairstyles on your avatar at once, you will really need to be creative to make it look good too.
- Most players stop adding hairstyles after the second or third hair.
- You can use these steps to come up with several unique and creative hairstyles that will set you apart from other players in Roblox.
- The best part about this entire process is the fact that you are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
And this brings us to the end of this guide on how to have multiple hairstyles. Now that you know exactly how to look cool in the game, check out all you need to about Roblox.