MetalGreymon is a vaccine-type cyborg Digimon that you can get in Digimon Survive. Unlike some of its other evolutions, you can get this form in your first playthrough itself if you make the right choices. And even if you don’t you can always get it in your future runs of the game. So in this guide let us check how to get MetalGreymon in Digimon Survive.
How to Get MetalGreymon in Digimon Survive
You can get MetalGreymon in this game by evolving Agumon. Make the moral choices for karma to get this Digivolution of Agumon. You should be able to get this evolution in your first playthrough if you managed to get Greymon. In case you didn’t follow the moral karma path you will have to start a new playthrough or unlock it in NG+.
Before we get into the details of getting MetalGreymon, you should know the following part will have Spoilers for the game. So if you haven’t completed the game even once you might want to bookmark this guide and check it later. Now that you have been warned and if you still want to know, here is what you have to do.
- You need to take the path where Shuuji dies. This is guaranteed to happen in your first playthrough.
- But if you didn’t take the moral path before or are just starting NG+ make sure to not save Ryo.
- You can still take the Moral path and let them both die by not increasing your affinity with Ryo.
- This will lead to Lopmon turning into Wendigomon and consuming Shuuji.
- When that happens the gang is left with no choice but to confront Wendigomon.
- And during this confrontation, Takuma will realize that Shuuji was suffering because of them. And in this scene, Agumon will receive strength from him and begin transforming. Once its Digivolution is over Agumon will turn into MetalGreymon.
Using the MetalGreymon costs 10SP each turn to stay in this form. Once you run out of SP it will turn back to Agumon.
That covers this guide on how to get MetalGreymon in Digimon Survive. You should also check our guide on how to get Omegamon in this game.