How To Get Long Arms In Gorilla Tag (Explained)
Are you looking for a way to increase the size of your arms in Gorilla Tag? Then you have just arrived at the right place as this guide has everything you need. In this VR game, all that matters is your arm. I mean, it is the only thing that will come in handy while trying to have a longer run. While there will be other Gorillas with you in the room, it is necessary to be faster for survival. If you are not fast, then you might get chased down by others in the lobby. That being said, here’s what you can do to have long arms in Gorilla Tag.
How to Get Longer Arms in Gorilla Tag
Here’s what you can do to have longer arms in Gorilla Tag.
If you are using Steam VR, then follow the steps below to get long arms.
- While in-game, open up Steam Menu.
- Further, click on the Settings icon to open it.
- If Advanced Settings is off, then toggle it to the ‘Show’ option.
- Now, in the Video tab, navigate to the Override World Scale option.
- Select ‘Normal’ from the drop-down menu.
- A scale will now appear under that, which you need to drag all the way to the left.
- Doing so will get you long arms in Gorilla Tag.
Oculus Quest 2
Here’s what you can do to have long arms while playing this game in Oculus Quest 2.
- Click the Oculus button on the controller.
- Head over to the Quick Settings option.
- From there, click on the Settings icon on the top.
- Navigate and select the Accessibility tab.
- Further, enter the Mobility section and turn on Adjust Height setting.
- You should now have long arms.
That is pretty much everything you can do to have long arms in Gorilla Tag. While you are here, make sure to check out our other guide on Gorilla Tag Ghosts Server Codes right here on Gamer Tweak.