The Kitsune update of Blox Fruits is offering several accessories, weapons, and some other event items. One of the most sought-after is the Kitsune Ribbon. Equipping this accessory gives one various buffs, from Defense to Energy. You cannot purchase it like fruit, so getting it is a bit challenging and often time-consuming for many.
The process is simple, yet not everyone is eligible for it since the first requirement is to be on the Third Sea. If you haven’t reached there, then use the linked guide. Once you are on the sea, here is all you need to know and do to get the Kitsune Ribbon in Blox Fruits.
How to Get Accessory Kitsune Ribbon in Blox Fruits
Kitsune Ribbon is a gacha item you get by offering 20+ Azure Embers in Kitsune Shrine. The shrine appears during the full moon in Sea Danger Level 6.
- To get there, first take a boat from the Tiki Outpost.
- Use the compass to know the danger level of the sea.
- Once you are there, wait for the sunset, and within an hour or more the full moon should appear.
- Now, you will get a notification: “A mysterious shrine has appeared in the sea…”.
- Find and enter the shrine.
- Interact with the statue that has a glowing fox on it.
- You will get the option: Touch Statue, select it and start the mini-game.
- You have 5 minutes to collect the Azure Embers, which are floating all over the place. They will keep changing the location, so you have to be quick at catching them.
- Once you have gathered 20 or more Azure Embers, go to the shrine statue and make the offering.
- As we have said before, it is RNG, so you might have to make an offer several times to get the Kitsune Ribbon.
All Effects of the Kitsune Ribbon
- +10% Defense against Fruit damages
- +15% Health regeneration
- +30% Movement Speed
- +7 Dashing Speed
- +2500 Energy
- -25% Cooldown for Flash Step
That’s all on how to get Kitsune Ribbon in Blox Fruits. If this guide was useful to you, do check out our Blox Fruits section, we cover topics of weapons, accessories, fruits, and abilities right here on the Gamer Tweak.