Blox Fruits presents a vast world filled with unique quests, weapons, accessories, and skills. The Jaw Shield is one of the rare accessories of the game. We use this accessory to increase Energy, Movement Speed, Health, Melee Damage, and other stats. And unlike the name, it protects the entire body, not just the jaw. So if you want to get Jaw Shield in Blox Fruits, you have come to the right place. Here we have specified the requirements and given the steps to acquire the accessory.
Jaw Shield is a pretty OP accessory, but it’s not the only one. If you skim through our Blox Fruits guides, you’ll find dozens of items with similar buffs.
How to Get Blox Fruits Jaw Shield
You can get Jaw Shield from NPC Tacomura of Castle after completing five Player Hunter quests. You can find this NPC located in the Third Sea. But before you interact with Tacomura, you need to find the Player Hunter NPC for the quests.
However, if you are unsure about finding this NPC or taking Hunter quests in Blox Fruits, follow along:
Where to Find Player Hunter and Tacomura in Blox Fruits
- Your first task in the hunt of Jaw Shield is finishing a minimum of 5 quests given by the Player Hunter NPC. You’ll find this NPC in front of the palace near Elite Hunter on Castle on the Sea. It is located in the Third Sea.
- Player Hunter’s quests are exactly what they sound like. The NPC will assign a player, whom you have to kill. Now, we are not sure how it decides your opponent, so it is suggested to be well prepared.
- Once you have finished the 5 quests from the Player Hunter, head to the Castle of the Castle on the Sea.
- On top of the stairs beside the entrance, you’ll find Tacomura.
- Talk to him. He’ll give you the Jaw Shield.
Jaw Shield Buffs and Effects
- Offers +500 Energy.
- Increases Health by +250.
- Provides +12.5% Melee Damage.
- Increases 10% Defense against Melee Attacks.
- Improves the Movement Speed by 50%.
That’s all you have to do to get Jaw Shield in Blox Fruits. The accessory you just obtained goes very well with the Buddha Fruit, so you should get the fruit using the linked guide. Also, learn about the fighting styles that go best with the Buddha Fruit.