Lost Ark is about to become one of the biggest games on Steam. As it is an MMOARPG, you can expect different currencies in play. Gold is one of the rarer currencies required to trade or sell within the auction houses in Lost Ark. They can be converted into other currencies like royal crystals and blue crystals in exchange. In addition to that, it is also used to upgrade your gear and can be traded with players. So, here’s our guide on how to get gold in Lost Ark.
How to Get Gold in Lost Ark?
Here’s how to get Lost Ark gold:
- Una’s Daily and Weekly Tasks
- Finish Raids
- Sell your Items
- Complete Abyss Dungeons
- Grind on Chaos Dungeons
Una’s Daily and Weekly Tasks
- There are three daily tasks and three weekly tasks you can complete.
- Head over to the Adventure tab to see the daily Una tasks.
- Once you complete any Una’s quest, you will be given a reward of Una tokens.
- You can convert these tokens into gold.
- You get a reward of 2 Una tokens for completing a daily task and 12 tokens for completing weekly tasks.
- Players can exchange 500 Una tokens for a gold chest in Lost Ark.
- If you do the math, completing Una’s daily and weekly tasks can get you most of the gold in Lost Ark.
- You can grind on weekly-based Abyss raids. Argos raid is one of the Abyss raids.
- There are 3 different phases to this raid and completing each will reward you with gold.
- If you complete all three phases of Argos raids, you will get a reward of 3300 Gold.
- You can also go for Legion Raids to acquire more gold.
- You can get a reward of 3300 gold for completing the phases of Valtan and Biackiss in normal difficulty.
- In addition to these raids, you can get 4500 Gold for completing them in the hardest difficulty
- You can also complete another Legion raid, Kouku Saton in normal mode to obtain 4500 gold.
Sell your Items
- You can sell crafted items on the auction houses in exchange for the gold.
- Collect items acquired from herbalism, lumbering, and mining to sell them on auction houses.
- You can convert them into potions and then sell them in Auction houses.
- In addition to that, you can also obtain gold for selling accessories like jewelry and artifacts.
Complete Abyss Dungeons
- Abyss Dungeons is the co-op PvE matches you can grind to acquire gold in Lost Ark.
- You can invite up to three of your friends.
- You can grind on Abyss Dungeons three times a week.
- As you reach level 50, you can choose the difficulty level to grind on the Abyss Dungeons.
- While you get 2400 gold for completing it in normal difficulty mode, you get 7000 gold for completing it in the hardest difficulty mode.
Grind on Chaos Dungeons
- Chaos Dungeons are the best way to find and collect most of the valuable loot.
- As you defeat the main boss in Chaos dungeons, it will open a portal with great loot.
- You need to collect the loot before the timer runs out and takes you to the next stage.
- The sooner you defeat the boss, the sooner you will be able to loot.
- You can collect several rare items and artifacts as the portal opens up.
- Then, exchange these looted rare materials to trade them off to earn gold.
- Sometimes the portal unlocked between these stages is gold rather than blue for players to acquire greater loot.