Unable to enter the Gerudo town in Zelda BOTW because you don’t have the appropriate outfit? Without the Gerudo clothes, even the Stealth Set won’t get you in. Well worry not, getting the outfit is pretty easy, and the merchant is actually quite close to the town. So without further ado let us check how to get the Gerudo Set in The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (BOTW).
How to Get Gerudo Outfit in Zelda BOTW
You can buy the Gerudo Set from Vilia at Kara Kara Bazaar for 600 rupees. This is how you can find him:
- Talk to Benja outside the Daqo Chisay Shrine.
- He will tell you about a man who has infiltrated the Gerudo Town. And how that man frequently travels to Kara Kara Bazaar and the town.
- Next, go to the Kara Kara Bazaar.
- You can follow the main road outside the Gerudo Town northeast to reach Kara Kara Bazaar. It is ideal if you ride a Sand Seal to get there faster.
- As an optional step, you can choose to talk to the different NPCs to inquire about Vilia.
- Use the ladders to climb the top of the Kara Kara Bazaar.
- On top, you can find Vilia, talk to him.
- While talking to him you will eventually get two options “You’re very beautiful!” and “You’re…a man?“
- Choose the former option.
- This will then open up the dialogue where he offers to sell you the entire Gerudo Set for 600 rupees.
- Choose I’ll take them and you will get the outfit.
The Gerudo Set consists of:
If you want to buy the Gerudo clothes again then buy them from Saula in Gerudo Town as they are cheaper there. Each cloth piece costs 180 rupees.
That covers this guide on how to get the Gerudo Set in The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (BOTW). Since you like playing this game be sure to check our other guides on how to start a fire, get Epona, and the best horses in the game.