God of War Ragnarok features a plethora of crafting materials and resources. You can use these materials to upgrade your Armor or other gear. As you need to upgrade gear to level up in GoW Ragnarok, you need to get your hands on these resources. Dwarven Steel is one of these resources that can help upgrade your mid-tier Armor. But where to get them? Check out our guide on where to get Dwarven Steel in God of War Ragnarok.
Where to Get Dwarven Steel in God of War Ragnarok
You can get the Dwarven Steel from different chests and coffins. For that, you need to explore the open world in GoW Ragnarok to find them. As you open these coffins or chests, you can get Dwarven Steel along with several other resources.
- The chests are the glowing Red chests that can be found near the Caves and Tombs across the Nine Realms.
- You can also find Dwarven Steel laying across the Yggdrasil Rifts. You can also find several chests around Yggdrasil Rifts, Vanaheim, and Alfheim.
- Alternatively, you can also defeat hordes of enemies to get the chests. And as you open them, there’s a chance to get Dwarven Steel in them.
- Defeating greater and more powerful opponents can result in getting the Legendary Chests. You can also find Dwarven Steel along with other resources or materials.
- In addition to that, you can buy Dwarven Steel from the Dwarven Shop in exchange for Hacksilver in God of War Ragnarok.
- But for that, you need to complete the 13th Path Story quest, Creatures of Prophecy.
- Once you have completed the Story quest, you can purchase bundles of Five Dwarven Steel for 2500 Hacksilver. If you are out of Hacksilver, check out our guide on the best ways to get Hacksilver fast.
That’s everything covered about where to get Dwarven Steel in God of War Ragnarok. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to use Runic Summon, how to frost up Leviathan Axe, where to get Blades of Chaos, and more God of Ragnarok Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.