Animal Crossing New Horizons finally gets an update and this is a major one that brings a lot of new faces! In this guide, we will explain how to get Brewster in ACNH. Know where to find Brewster and get him to unlock his cafe ‘The Roost’ on your ACNH island.
Where to Find Brewster’s Location & Unlock The Roost in ACNH?
Let’s look at everything you need to do to get Brewster and also unlock The Roost cafe in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- First, of course, ensure that your game is updated to version 2.0.
- Also, you need to have the museum on your island. If not, you will need to first get it built.
- If you already have the museum, speak to Blathers and he will tell you about the new character you will meet, Brewster. You will be tasked with searching for him because Brewster will bring a cafe to the island.
- Now, in order to see him, you need to visit a random new island.
- Speak to Kapp’n for a boat tour, pay 1000 Nook Miles and visit a random island. You don’t have to look for him everywhere – you will find Kapp’n on your island’s pier.
- Remember, if you take a boat ride without talking to Blathers, you won’t meet Brewster on the island. Moreover, you can only take the boat tour once per day.
- Also, players shouldn’t have to take too many rides to see Brewster. Some end up finding him on their first attempt, while some take a couple more.
- Once you locate Brewster, talk to him about Blathers and then head back to your island to tell Blathers that you have an update!
- This is how you will set the ball rolling for Brewster’s appearance on your island and subsequently, the opening up of The Roost cafe.
- Note that the museum will be closed while it’s getting prepared for the new addition.
- But once that is all done, you will be ready to visit The Roost cafe. To reach there, you have to go up the stairs in the museum and turn left.
This is what you need to know to get Brewster and his cafe to your island. Now go ahead and enjoy everything that the new 2.0 update has to offer! For everything else related to ACNH, check out our guides.