The Sims universe is known to introduce the strangest occurrences in-game and Sims 4 has been doing that for a while now especially with the segment that lets you get abducted by aliens.
How to Get Abducted by Aliens in the Sims 4
You can get abducted by Aliens by simply using cheats to get Satellites to spawn on the map. You can further opt to choose a scientist Sim who is more likely to be abducted by aliens in Sims 4. Here’s how you can get yourself abducted by aliens in detail. Remember all of this is only possible in Sims 4 with the Get To Work Expansion Pack.
How to Increase Chances to Get Abducted by Aliens in the Sims 4
You can increase your alien abduction chances by choosing the scientist profession in Sims 4. Here are some more things you can do to increase your chances to get abducted by aliens in The Sims 4.
- Venture out between 10 pm and 4 pm.
- Take up the Scientist profession.
- Construct the satellite dish and contact aliens.
- Construct the Electroflux Wormhole Generator and contact aliens.
- Use the Out of this world desktop to contact aliens.
- Working with Space rocks increases abduction chances as well.
Console Commands to Get Abducted by Aliens in the Sims 4
The following commands are used to bring up the cheat box text space.
- PC – Ctrl+Shift+C
Mac – Command+Shift+C
- Once done, you’ll see a white cheat box text space appear at the top of the screen.
- In this space, type in “bb.showhidden.objects” and hit Enter.
- Furthermore, now press F2.
- Subsequently, in the box that appears, type in “UFO” or “Satellite”
- Moreover, in the Misc. Electronics item list, select whichever of the aforementioned hover vehicles appear.
- Now drag it to the location you wish for it to spawn on the map.
- On interacting with the satellite, you’ll be able to control abductions.
- You may do this once at a given time or whenever you wish to between 10 pm and 4 am.
- You can do this by selecting “Contact Aliens”.
That’s pretty much all there is to getting abducted by aliens in the game. If you’re still obsessed with alien preferences, you can do something extremely similar in Sims 4. Here’s a guide to help you become a Plant Sim in Sims 4.