How To Obtain & Use Masterless Stardust in Genshin Impact?
Here's a complete guide on how to get premium currency, Masterless Stardust in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact is the latest video game released by popular Chinese developer company miHoYo, which had previously released Honkai Impact 3rd. Genshin Impact — which has become a massive hit among the gamers — has two premium currencies, Masterless Stardust and Masterless Starglitter. In this guide, we will teach you how to get and use Masterless Stardust in Genshin Impact.
With the help of in-game currencies, you can directly get weapons and characters but in order to get them, you will have to go through wishes in Genshin Impact. If you are wondering about how to obtain Masterless Stardust in Genshin Impact, then don’t fret, here’s everything you need to know.
- How To Unlock Three Seals In Genshin Impact
- Is Genshin Impact Coming To Nintendo Switch? Here’s Everything You Need To Know
How to get Masterless Stardust in Genshin Impact?
Similar to Masterless Star Glitter, getting Masterless Stardust in Genshin Impact is not too easy. You would not be able to obtain it by completing missions and beating bosses as there is a unique process to get Masterless Stardust in Genshin Impact.
There are various currencies in the game but Masterless Stardust is one of the rarest currencies to obtain. If you want to get Masterless Stardust, you should know that it can only be obtained using ‘Wish’. Once you make a ‘Wish’, it is more likely that you will get characters and weapons that you already have.
If that’s the case, you will either get Masterless Star Glitters or Masterless Stardust instead of the earned character. Unlike Masterless Star Glitters, you can obtain Masterless Stardusts, if you earn 3-Star Weapon from the wishes. You will then get 15 Masterless Stardust.
How to use Masterless Stardust in Genshin Impact?
- You can obtain Intertwined Fate and Acquaint Fate by using 65 Pieces of Masterless Stardust
- You can earn Adventure EXP by using 7 Pieces of Masterless Stardust
- You can get Weapons Ores by using 3 Pieces of Masterless Stardust
- Want to get Mora, you can easily get by using 10 Pieces of Masterless Stardust
- You can obtain 3 Star and 2 Star Training Materials by using 14 Pieces and 5 Pieces respectively
That’s all you need to know about how to obtain and use Masterless Stardust in Genshit Impact. While you are here, make sure to check out other Genshin Impact’s Guide and tips and tricks articles.
For more updates, latest tips and tricks check our Genshin Impact Wiki Guide.