There are quite some things that you can do when you reach Gelmir Hero’s Grave in Elden Ring. It is a dungeon where you will find some useful weapons, resources, and more. This is also the home to one of the optional bosses. So keep reading this guide to learn what to do in Gelmir Hero’s Grave in Elden Ring and how to get there.
What to do in Gelmir Hero’s Grave in Elden Ring?
There are many things that you can do here. But one thing you should definitely not miss out on is fighting Red Wolf of the Champion. It is an optional boss but will drop 21000 Runes when defeated. You also get the Bloodhound Knight Floh Spirit after defeating it. These are all the things you should do when you get to the Gelmir Hero’s Grave in Elden Ring.
Collect Resources, Weapons & Other Key Items
- Stonesword key
- Bloodhound Knight Floh
- Mantis Blade
- Gelmir Knight Set
- Ringed Finger
- Bloodhound Knight Set
- Grave Glovewort : 7
- Grave Glovewort : 2
- Ghost Glovewort : 1
- Rowa Fruit
There are no NPCs here for you to interact with. But these are all the enemies that you can fight here.
- Cemetery Shade
- Skeleton Archer
- Bloodhound Knight
- Skeleton Warriors
Thanks to Fextralife for this information.
How to get to Gelmir Hero’s Grave
- Fast Travel to the Seethewater River site of Grace.
- Go north from this site and keep heading straight until you see barricades, and guards, ignore and run past them. Beware of the fire erupting from the ground.
- Head towards the lake of lava. You can ignore the Magma Wyrm here.
- Keep following this path and you should eventually be heading east.
- Next, keep going east until you see another set of barricades.
- You should reach the Hermit Village. If you keep going straight will find the boss Demi-Human Queen Maggie.
- Ignore the boss, head straight then jump down and take a right inside the building and you will reach there.
That covers this guide on what to do in Gelmir Hero’s Grave and how to get there. If you missed out on some things in the early game then check our guide on what to do in Limgrave. You might also find our guide on what to do in Nokron Eternal City useful.