Farming Simulator 22 has launched and the fans are enjoying the game. But while many are enjoying the game some are facing trouble when playing multiplayer. That is because they are getting an error message that says “Could not connect to server”. So in this guide let us take a look at how to fix the Could not connect to server error for Farming Simulator (FS) 22.
How to Fix Could not Connect to Server Error in FS 22
There are a few fixes that you can try to resolve this issue. You can try all of the below fixes until the error is resolved.
- Restart the game: A simple fix yet something that both PC and console players can try. Simply close the game and restart it after waiting for a few seconds and try to join the multiplayer session again.
- Restart your System: Another basic fix in this list is to restart your PC or console. Once your system restarts, launch the game and try playing multiplayer.
- Check server status: Since this is a server error it is important to confirm the issue is not on the game’s end. You can check the official Twitter account @farmingsim for any updates about the server being down or under maintenance.
- Test your connection: If the servers are working then there is a chance your internet might be slow or down. You can check your internet connection by doing a speed test.
- Refresh your connection: Your internet might be working but not at a stable pace, but that can be fixed by refreshing it. In order to refresh a wired connection simply plug out and plug in the Ethernet cable after waiting a few seconds. And for refreshing wireless connections, you can reboot them and try connecting.
If none of the above fixes work then you will have to wait till the developers release an update with a fix for the game or servers.
That covers this guide on how to fix could not connect to server error for Farming Simulator (FS) 22. If you like playing this game then check our other guides on how to use voice chat and how to sell to goldcrest valley in Farming Simulator 22.