The Field Surgeon Skin is making a return in Fortnite Season 6 Chapter 2. This skin is an old favorite that was released initially in Season 1 as part of the Support Squadron set. It is now making a comeback and is being introduced as an Epic level skin in the game. The Field Surgeon Skin makes a comeback along with the Astro Assassin skin. Fortnite Season 6 Chapter 2 has introduced a host of changes in the game. This has helped create a buzz around the game all over again. These new changes are more than welcome. But at the same time, we like to see old favorites such as the Field Surgeon return. In this guide, we will tell you how to unlock the Field Surgeon skin in Fortnite.
How to get Field Surgeon skin in Fortnite
- You can get the Field Surgeon Skin from the Item Shop in Fortnite.
- The Field Surgeon Skin costs 1500 V bucks in the Item shop.
- This skin is an Epic level item in the game.
- The Field Surgeon is a female character outfit.
- The Field Surgeon is a battle-hardened battlefield medic outfit. In the 8.30 Fortnite patch the outfit came without the helmet.
- With the Field Surgeon outfit, you even get a Back Bling.
- This Back Bling is known as Gurney Gear.
- The Gurney Gear looks like a battlefield medical supply kit and appropriately completes the ensemble.
The Field Surgeon skin was initially made available on September 8th, 2019, and was seen until December 16th, 2019. Just like the Astro Assassin skin, this might be a limited-time drop in Fortnite.
This is the complete guide on how to get the Field Surgeon Skin in Fortnite Season 6 Chapter 2. While you are here do not miss out on some of our other Fortnite guides. Also check out the other Epic skin that has dropped in the new update, the Astro Assassin.