Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 challenges are up and it looks like things will start to get stranger than ever before. You will now have animals spawning on the island. If you wish to know all about them, check this out.
Fortnite Season 6 Challenges
Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 challenge will have you go all over the island in search of wildlife and mechanical parts, you’re also tasked with making your very own makeshift weapons in the game and talk to certain characters, here are all the tasks that you need to know.
- Hunt Wildlife
- Craft Primal weapons using bones and makeshift weapons
- Craft a hunter’s cloak
- Talk to characters
- Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, trailers, buses, or tractors
- Craft Mechanical weapons using mechanical parts and a makeshift weapon
- Find golden artifacts near The Spire
Here is all that you need to know, surprisingly enough, Twitter user iFireMonkey has discovered the tasks that you will be facing in the coming weeks. Below you can find Fortnite Season 6 tasks below for week 2 and week 3.
Week 1 Epic Quests:
Craft Primal weapons using bones and makeshift weapons
Craft a Hunter's Cloak
Talk to characters
Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, trailers, buses, or tractors
Craft Mechanical weapons using mechanical parts and a makeshift weapon
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) March 16, 2021
Make sure to take them with a pinch of salt as things can change anytime, here are all the remaining Fortnite Chapter 6 Week 2 and Week 3 Challenges.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges:
- Craft a Mechanical Bow, a Mechanical Explosive Bow, and a Mechanical Shockwave Bow
- Tame a boar
- Deal damage with Mechanical weapons
- Deal explosive damage to opponents
- Ride different ziplines
- Obtain literature samples from Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, or Retail Row
- Get a headshot with a bow
- Deal damage with bows
Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 Challenges:
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken
- Hunt chickens
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold
- Deal damage with shotguns
- Get headshots with rifles
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol or revolver
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart
- Forage colored eggs hidden around the map
Here are all the challenges that you can find in Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 1, 2, and 3. While you’re here make sure to check out How To Craft Hunter’s Cloak in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 right here on Gamer Tweak.