As we all know Genshin Impact is one of the most popular and successful games globally. It is available on Android, iOS, PC, PS4, PS5, and many other devices. Apart from being a hugely successful game over the years, many players are still facings several issues and bugs in the game. One of these bugs/errors is when the Screen Turns White just after launching or logging in to the game. The white screen doesn’t seem to go away even after restarting the game multiple times. If you’re facing the same bug in the game, then don’t worry we’ll help you fix it. In this guide, we’ll discuss all the ways to fix the White Screen Error in Genshin Impact.
How to Fix White Screen Bug in Genshin Impact?
Here are all the ways to fix the White Screen error in Genshin Impact easily. Before you dive into the steps, make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements to run the game. That’s because if it doesn’t then you’ll surely come across the white screen in the game. With that said, let’s take a look at the fixes.
- Update DirectX
- Rename PC
These are the fixes to solve the problem with the game. For a better understanding, let’s take a look at these fixes in detail.
The first fix to solve the issue is by updating the DirectX of your system. The developers have revealed the reason behind this error in the game, which is outdated or corrupted DirectX. So without any further ado let’s see how you can update your DirectX.
- First, open the DXSETUP by navigating Drive C >Program Files>Genshin Impact.
- If you’re unable to locate the file or it’s not available, then re-download it.
- Go to the Microsoft website to download the updated DirectX file.
- After the download is complete, simply install it.
- And then, go ahead and restart your PC and that’ll do the trick.
If your issue is still not fixed, then try renaming your PC. Many players have reported that this method has worked out for them.
- First, open the Window Menu by pressing the Windows key or the Start button.
- After that, open the About your PC option by Navigating, Settings> System> About.
- Then, choose the option to Rename your PC, and Enter the name.
- Next, simply restart your PC.
- And then, navigate, Drive C > Users> (Your Username) > App Data> Local Low> miHoYo> Genshin Impact.
- And there you’ll see a file named info.txt, open it.
- After that, manually enter the name of your Pc beside the deviceName text and save it.
- Doing so might fix your White Screen error in Genshin Impact. If it doesn’t then, let’s move on to the next fix.
Also Read | How To Fix Genshin Impact Launcher Not Working
Reinstall – Fix White Screen In Genshin Impact
If your issue is still not fixed, then you’ll simply need to uninstall and reinstall the game. Sometimes a simple reinstall can solve the glitch or the bug in the game.
This is all you need to know about how to fix the White Screen error in Genshin Impact easily. If your bug is fixed, then check out how to Unlock The Altar of Mirages Domain in the game.