Just like you, many players are facing the Failed to Download Supervised Settings error in Fortnite, that they’re unable to fix. This issue seems to be a network-related issue from your or Epic client’s end. No matter who the culprit behind this error is, it’s surely very annoying and ruining the grind of many players. So it’s best to try out some workarounds by yourself to get back Online as soon as possible. And for that, below we have mentioned all the possible solutions that you can use to fix this network connection issue in Fortnite.
How to Fix Fortnite Failed to Download Supervised Settings Error
There are no official solutions to fix the Fortnite Failed to download supervised settings error, but you can always try out some workarounds. Before you do, make sure to check the server status for any server downtime issues, or else your efforts might go down the drain. If that’s not what causing the problem, then let’s dive into some fixes.
- Restarting the PC & Consoles is the first thing you should do in this situation. And when you do that, wait for a few minutes before booting the system up again.
- Give your internet connection/ router a restart and check the speed of your internet. Usually, a faulty network can also cause such kind of issues.
- Verifying the integrity of game files can also fix the Failed to download supervised settings error in Fortnite. This operation will repair all the corrupted files and replace them with new ones. To use it follow the steps below.
- First, launch the Epic Client on your PC.
- Next, go to the Library and search for the Fortnite game.
- After that click on the 3 horizontal dots and select Verify option.
- Now wait for the operation to be completed and then you’ll be good to go.
- Last but not least, Uninstall & Reinstall the game to see if it resolves the issue.
- If nothing helps then try to reach out to the Epic Suppor Team for further assistance.
Also Read | How To Get Free Fortnite Skins
That sums everything up about how you can fix the Failed to download supervised settings error in Fortnite. If the game is up and running for you, then check out how to get a Higher FPS easily. Also, take a look at some of the best games like Fortnite that you must try.